Redboot support for Intel C3 NOR Flash

Hello,

I am working on a project using the Intel IXP465 processor, and
an Intel C3 NOR Flash. I was able to get Redboot to come up,
but the amount of Flash memory recognized by Redboot is
incorrect. I traced the source code in the Flash driver area,
and realized that the current Flash driver does not really
support the Intel C3 Flash, although the strata.h file comment
area says that the C3 Flash is covered. The C3 has two Flash
regions, 8 blocks of 8K bytes and 31 blocks of 64Kbytes. The
Flash Query structure needs to include four more bytes to get
the information about the second region. I am wondering if
there is any new work done to support the C3 Flash. If there is,
I would like to know more about it.

Thanks,

--
Wai-Ching Yu