Support query

Hello,

My name is Tim Hogan -- I am an electrical engineer with the night
vision group of Northrop Grumman.  We are trying to find a company or
individual that can provide on-site eCos support in the Dallas area for
the next few months.

We have an old eCos design that was built by an outside contractor, and
now we are starting a new design.  We want to update eCos and RedBoot,
and add some drivers, interrupt support, a file system, etc.  We also
need assistance setting up the eCos tool chain in house.

As this is a defense application, we need an individual that is a US
Citizen or Permanent Resident, or a company that is based in the US.

I would greatly appreciate any recommendations or referrals you can
provide.

Best Regards,

Tim Hogan
Northrop Grumman Electro-Optical Systems
3414 Herrmann Dr
Garland, TX  75041
(972) 864-4408