Re: Patch selection for porting configtool to wxwidgets2.6

On 5/15/07, John Dallaway <jld@ecoscentric.com> wrote:
Andy Jackson's patch provides the migration of the configtool to
wxWindows 2.6.x. Lars Poeschel's patch adds autoconfigury which is not
necessarily desirable if you want to develop using an IDE such as
Eclipse/CDT.

I have been experimenting with Andy Jackson's patch - it doesn't work
under Linux (FC5) unmodified. I suggest you start with Andy Jackson's
patch and modify as necessary.

Thanks a lot for the advice. I'll start from there, and prepare a patch. I'm working from the released ecos-2.0.i386linux.tar.bz2, but I have a local snapshot of CVS, and will try to make patches for each. I'm not sure if they'll compile for FC5, but at least for linux.

--
Emmet HIKORY