Re: Repository copyrights updated

Hi Jifl

Jonathan Larmour wrote:

> As promised, I have now (finally!) finished updating the copyrights on all
> files. Please let me know about any problems or anomalies. I've looked over
> lots of it, but can't guarantee to have found everything.

Great news! Thanks for all your effort on this.

> After the trunk is unfrozen, there will be a short time to commit anything
> important

It will certainly be worthwhile fixing up the SH3 .ldi files before the
branch is cut. There is also a problem with linking the cxxsupp test for
ARM targets which are still using arm-elf-gcc 3.2.1.

> and then I will cut a branch for the eCos 3.0 release and then I
> will create a first release candidate - there will probably/hopefully only
> be one.

Are you referring to the repository tagging? For avoidance of doubt, I
will be generating the actual releases. I have everything set up for
this on my release machines. Hence my earlier request for shell access
to sourceware.org for uploading of the releases.

John Dallaway