Re: AT91EB55 and DataFlash

Andrew Lunn wrote:

> It looks like the requires statement is wrong, CYGPKG_ERROR is not
> needed by dataflash. This fixes this problem, but it then explodes
> later.
>
> I think somebody from eCosCentric needs to look at this and compare
> with there working code in their private branch.

Andrew, many thanks for looking at this. It appears that the data type
expected in the second parameter of the CYG_DATAFLASH_FLASH_DRIVER()
macro has changed.

Nick, it looks like you were the one who added the DataFlash
declarations for AT91EB55 originally. Do you have any time to
investigate this build failure at present?

> /var/local/ecos-test/packages/devs/flash/arm/eb55/current/src/eb55_flash.c:76: error: initializer element is not constant
> /var/local/ecos-test/packages/devs/flash/arm/eb55/current/src/eb55_flash.c:76: error: (near initialization for âcyg_dataflash_priv_cyg_eb55_dataflash.dev.spi_devâ)

Please let me know either way, so I can plan accordingly.

Thanks

John Dallaway