Web site updates for eCos 3.0 beta 1

eCos maintainers

I am now working on _minimal_ changes to the web site for eCos 3.0 beta
1. The changes include generalization of the download and installation
instructions for all recent releases, modified lists of supported hosts
and pre-built toolchains and a low-key news item for the home page. Some
of these changes cannot be checked-in until the beta release has been
uploaded. If you would like to make any changes to the web site yourself
in the next few days, please discuss with me first to avoid duplication
and/or merge issues.

Jifl, for avoidance of doubt, the changes I'm making should not affect
the more substantial changes you are planning for the final release:

* Copyright assignment information update (blocker for 3.0 final)
* Completion of eCos FAQ transfer from FAQ-O-Matic to Wiki
* Update of hardware table

John Dallaway