Replacing CVS - time to vote

Since it's polling day in the UK today seems appropriate :-). It's time
for the maintainers to decide. Obviously one person, one vote. You can
mail on list or direct to me.

For those who have already mailed me directly with their preferences, I
will assume those still stand, although I do ask you to think a bit more
given there has been discussion subsequent to your mails.

As a reminder, here are links to the beginnings of the recent discussion
threads, comparing hg and git:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2010-03/msg00044.html
http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2010-04/msg00040.html

I'd like people to reply, even if the answer is "don't care". If not
everyone has replied by next Thursday, then I'll announce the outcome
regardless.

Jifl