This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: change to remote protocol qOffsets response handling
- To: jtc at redback dot com
- Subject: Re: change to remote protocol qOffsets response handling
- From: Todd Whitesel <toddpw at wrs dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 00:48:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com (GDB Patches)
> 'ours', so it's not clear that anyone else needs to approve (unlike,
> for example, changing the protocol described in gdb/vx-share/*).
Bad example, sort of. As of Tornado 2.0, WRS officially dropped support for
RDB debugging, so only customers with legacy hardware in the field would
care if you changed it, and then only if you break interoperability with
toddpw @ wrs.com