This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Squelch warnings in cplus-dem.c
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Squelch warnings in cplus-dem.c
- From: fche at cygnus dot com (Frank Ch. Eigler)
- Date: 25 Oct 1999 11:54:08 -0400
- DJ-Gateway: from newsgroup cygnus.patches.gdb
- Newsgroups: cygnus.patches.gdb
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions
- References: <199910250303.XAA14045@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
> Without this patch, the default compilation (on linux) gives warnings.
> RCS file: /cvs/gdb/gdb/libiberty/cplus-dem.c,v
I believe libiberty is maintained by the gcc group. While the patch
looks harmless enough, it may need to be submitted instead to
firstname.lastname@example.org or somesuch.