This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb testsuite fixes
- To: jason at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: gdb testsuite fixes
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:46:46 -0800
- CC: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 02:04:35 -0800
From: Jason Merrill <email@example.com>
This patch (along with some compiler work) fixes all of the unexpected
failures in gdb.c++ for dwarf2 debugging, except for the annota2 fails.
Same results with stabs.
This is great! I especially like the use of the vbptr variable to
encapsulate the complicated regexp. Feel free to check it in at
your leisure, and thanks!