This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: Core file support for x86 SSE registers
- To: jimb at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: RFA: Core file support for x86 SSE registers
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 19:17:22 -0800
- CC: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:03:33 -0500 (EST)
From: Jim Blandy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm not sure who the maintainer for this is.
This change factors out some repeated code into a function, cleans it
up a bit, and then adds a new use of that function. It allows GDB to
understand '.reg-xfp' notes in Linux core files. I've submitted
corresponding patches to BFD and the Linux kernel itself, but this
change should be harmless until those patches are applied.
This looks like a good set of changes, thanks. Try running through
indent however; I saw a couple places where I think indent might
something different than what you did.