This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Stan Shebs is leaving Cygnus
- To: ovidiu at cup dot hp dot com
- Subject: Re: Stan Shebs is leaving Cygnus
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 19:58:12 -0800
- CC: gdb at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:49:25 -0800
From: Ovidiu Predescu <email@example.com>
I'm terribly sorry to hear this! I was just thinking that you guys at Cygnus
must be really lucky with RedHat these days, given the high stock price it has.
However it appears it's not quite true :-(.
Oh, don't misunderstand! The Red Hat merger will be quite lucrative
for me and the other Cygnites; not at Eric Raymond levels, but still
very nice. But efficient conversion of options into actual $$$ gets
complicated when the amounts involved are larger; for instance, we get
to learn about parts of the tax code that we never ever thought would
apply to us...