This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: PATCH: remote stub store single register command error return value
- To: jtc at redback dot com
- Subject: Re: PATCH: remote stub store single register command error return value
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 14:06:10 +1100
- CC: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions
- References: <email@example.com>
"J.T. Conklin" wrote:
> Another pending patch:
> "As pointed out on the gdb list earlier today, some of the sample stubs
> return "P01" when the 'store single register' command (P) fails. This
> does not conform to the remote protocol spec, which states that values
> of the form "ENN" are to be used for reporting errors.
> GDB does not currently check return value of register store commands,
> If this is fixed, it should check for "OK" instead of "ENN".
> As before, ChangeLog is from original submission, the patch itself has
> been regenerated relative to the 20000204 snapshot.
Thanks. I've committed this change.