This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: PATCH: GNU C extention in uw-thread.c
- To: robertl at sco dot com
- Subject: Re: PATCH: GNU C extention in uw-thread.c
- From: nsd at cygnus dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 23:20:20 GMT
- CC: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Robert Lipe wrote:
>Whacking the use of __FUNCTION__ completely might therefore be preferable.
Agreed, and that's actually what the patch I applied does. (Assuming I
didn't mess up my CVS commit, that is.)