This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: Patch to arm-tdep.c -- Register flavors
- To: Scott Bambrough <scottb at netwinder dot org>
- Subject: Re: RFC: Patch to arm-tdep.c -- Register flavors
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 13:11:23 -0500
- CC: rearnsha at arm dot com, Nick Clifton <nickc at cygnus dot com>, GDB Patches Mail List <gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Organization: Red Hat , Inc. - Toronto
- References: <200002161516.PAA12004@cam-mail2.cambridge.arm.com> <38AAC291.38C9F512@netwinder.org>
Scott Bambrough wrote:
> > Further, why have several of the register names recently been made upper
> > case? They never used to be.
> This seems to be a convention adopted in the ATPCS docs. See section 4.1.
This is right. Nick told me that so I included the upercase/lowercase
bit on gdb as well (for the special registers).
Red Hat - Toronto E-Mail: email@example.com
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300 Tel: 416-482-2661 ext. 311
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9 Fax: 416-482-6299