This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH-DEJAGNU] Force DMAP2 register when running d10v tests
- To: ac131313 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [PATCH-DEJAGNU] Force DMAP2 register when running d10v tests
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at zembu dot com>
- Date: 17 Feb 2000 12:19:41 -0500
- CC: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <38ABC120.2BF81A6F@cygnus.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 20:36:32 +1100
From: Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I don't see anyone objecting to the test. I'm just what the commit
policy for this part of the repository is.
dejagnu is not part of the binutils, so you don't need to ask for
approval from the binutils maintainers to make a change there.
I don't know how the dejagnu maintainer is, or even if there is one.