This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Remaining GNU C isms.
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Remaining GNU C isms.
- From: Jim Kingdon <kingdon at redhat dot com>
- Date: 19 Feb 2000 19:03:44 -0800
- Newsgroups: cygnus.patches.gdb
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions
- References: <20000219120800.R9448@rjlhome.sco.com>
> Also, language.c has the non-C89 'long long' in a few places. Since
> they're marked with "FIXME" comments, I assume someone is already on top
> of this.
You assume a lot :-).
I'd go ahead and submit a patch - cleaning this up would be nice.