This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [REPOST #2] patch: command deprecator
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: [REPOST #2] patch: command deprecator
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 15:15:37 -0800 (PST)
- cc: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at cygnus dot com>, David Whedon <davidw at gordian dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
> None, sorry. This isn't a must have for GDB 5 so there isn't the
> desperate rush.
> If I lifted a page from the latest mills&boon and included in my own
> book, would I be infringing on copyright?
Depends on what your book is for.
(I asked a lawyer before i opened my mouth, to make sure i don't stick my
foot in it).