This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: regression analysis: gdb.sum postprocessing script
- To: Jimmy Guo <guo at cup dot hp dot com>
- Subject: Re: regression analysis: gdb.sum postprocessing script
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:46:31 -0500
- CC: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Red Hat , Inc. - Toronto
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jimmy Guo wrote:
> Here is a Perl script I wrote to postprocess one or more gdb.sum files
> and provide a complete dejagnu test outcome summary (or diff if more
> than one gdb.sum files are given). It's most useful if you want to have
> a complete view of regression status between two source trees and/or if
> you set up your testing to run multiple passes (to see how a test point
> behaves in different passes), however you can use it just on one test
> run's gdb.sum file and play around with the options to get test outcome
> presented in a much organized and useful way than going through the flat
> gdb.sum file.
> I don't know if this is useful to keep around in the repository ...
Sure it is.
Just a question: is this being assigned and can be distributed under the GPL?
If Stan agrees, I would like to incorporate it (IP issues sorted, of course).
Red Hat - Toronto E-Mail: email@example.com
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300 Tel: 416-482-2661 ext. 311
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9 Fax: 416-482-6299