This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] revert win32-nat.c stack handling to working version
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] revert win32-nat.c stack handling to working version
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 21:34:41 -0500
- References: <20000324213253.A23842@cygnus.com>
On Fri, Mar 24, 2000 at 09:32:53PM -0500, Chris Faylor wrote:
>I did not run this through the testsuite because bfd seems to still
>be badly broken on sourceware so I know that most of the tests would
Just to clarify, in case it isn't clear, I was referring to bfd for Win32
being broken. This is a know problem that is being (slowly) worked on.