This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA Replace gdb/TODO with issues50
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: RFA Replace gdb/TODO with issues50
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:16:41 +1000
- CC: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions
- References: <38DAED11.C314EA48@cygnus.com> <38DB8ABC.AED03A6B@cygnus.com>
Fernando Nasser wrote:
> Andrew Cagney wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I'd like to propose that the file gdb/TODO be emptied and then refilled
> > with a heavily edited version of:
> > http://sourceware.cygnus.com/gdb/issues50.html
> > To the best of my knowledge large chunks of the existing TODO file are
> > either wrong or irrelevant. I think starting from scratch would be more
> > useful.
> Can't we do the same we do with ChangeLog? Rename TODO to TODO.??? and have the issues50 become the new TODO? We may
> have to do this again eventually...
I'd rather see TODO as a living document where people actually delete
things and over time the list becomes shorter not longer :-)