This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Allow casting of object pointers for method calls
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: drow at mvista dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 12:05:18 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Allow casting of object pointers for method calls
The performance problem is hundreds of timeouts caused by:
Reading symbols from /berman/fsf/_today_/berman/native/build/gdb/gdb_5_1-2001-07-29-branch/gdb/testsuite/gdb.base/funcargs...Dwarf Error: Cannot handle DW_FORM_strp in DWARF reader.
(gdb) ERROR: couldn't load /berman/fsf/_today_/berman/native/build/gdb/gdb_5_1-2001-07-29-branch/gdb/testsuite/gdb.base/funcargs into /berman/fsf/_today_/berman/native/build/gdb/gdb_5_1-2001-07-29-branch/gdb/testsuite/../../gdb/gdb.
I am going to re-pull, re-build, re-test.