This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] get go32 target to compile again.
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: ac131313 at cygnus dot com
- Cc: muller at cerbere dot u-strasbg dot fr, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 19:43:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA] get go32 target to compile again.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3C0CFC7C.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 11:40:28 -0500
> From: Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > Thus I tried to fix the compilation error myself.
> > As I succeeded, I send here enclosed the patch.
> > This probably make the regno_mapping.size field
> > not useful anymore, I suppose that we should trust regcache_collect
> > function that it will use the correct size for each register.
> Oops. Eli's approval, but thanks!
I didn't approve the original patch, and I don't think I needed to.
As for this one, go ahead and commit it. I don't have time to look
into this now, but if it works for Pierre and you, it's good enough