This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] add 'save-breakpoints' command
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: klee at apple dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 21:21:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] add 'save-breakpoints' command
- References: <E16BKC5-0002Wf-00@localhost>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> Reply-To: Klee Dienes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 13:21:25 -0500
> To use the command, do 'save-breakpoints <filename>' at any time. You
> can then restore the set of breakpoints thus saved by sourcing the
> contents of <filename>.
Thanks! Please consider writing up some minimal docs for this
functionality, for the gdb.texinfo manual.