This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa] Build cv-qualified types correctly
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at zwingli dot cygnus dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 07 Dec 2001 16:46:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: [rfa] Build cv-qualified types correctly
- References: <20011206181231.A26281@nevyn.them.org>
Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> We call make_cv_type mostly on unfinished types. We then later decide they
> are opaque (nfields == 0), and go to look them up. That's a bug. We then
> look up just the name and discard cv-qualifiers. That's a bug too. This
> patch fixes both.
> Needed for my 3.0/dwarf2 work, no regressions on 2.95.3/stabs/x86-linux.
> Fixes the missing "const" I referenced in a previous message today.
> OK to commit?