This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: new port for xstormy16
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 01:09:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: new port for xstormy16
- References: <200112072248.fB7Mmq829636@thief.cygnus.com>
- Reply-to: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 02:48:52PM -0800, Geoffrey Keating wrote:
> This adds support for the Sanyo Xstormy16 CPU core.
> It's pretty much all Corinna's work; I'm just submitting it because
> I'm doing the BFD work at the same time. There may be a few small
> last-minute patches missing.
> OK to commit?
Sorry but I would like to commit the GDB part of the XStormy stuff
by myself. The below isn't the latest version and there's important
stuff missing as e.g. a complete function in xstormy16-tdep.c, some
comment cleanup and the complete gdb.asm testsuite part.
Just keep me informed that you've finished the BFD work.
> Geoff Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> ===File ~/patches/sanyo-contrib-gdb.patch===================
> 2001-11-26 Corinna Vinschen <email@example.com>
> Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * Makefile.in: Add support for xstormy16.
> * configure.tgt: Add support for xstormy16.
> * xstormy16-tdep.c: New file.
> * config/xstormy16/xstormy16.mt: New file.
Red Hat, Inc.