This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: But there *is* a variable named `b'. Sort of.
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at zwingli dot cygnus dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 17 Dec 2001 18:01:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFA: But there *is* a variable named `b'. Sort of.
- References: <20011204164004.CEBE95E9D8@zwingli.cygnus.com>
I've committed this patch.
Jim Blandy <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> 2001-12-04 Jim Blandy <email@example.com>
> * gdb.base/completion.exp: On some systems, there is, in fact, a
> variable named `b' in scope, since GDB treats all static
> variables as being in scope. So use `no_var_named_this'
> instead of `b'.