This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] rs6000-nat.c fetch_register error condition.
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- To: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at cygnus dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: kevinb at cygnus dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:14:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] rs6000-nat.c fetch_register error condition.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Dec 20, 11:24am, Elena Zannoni wrote:
> I am trying to break down the Altivec patch in smaller pieces that
> don't require a ptrace interface.
> I thought this bit had been approved by Kevin in
> but it wasn't.
> Kevin, OK to commit?
> 2001-12-20 Elena Zannoni <email@example.com>
> * rs6000-nat.c (fetch_register): Don't error out unless the
> register number is really bogus.