This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC/patch 5.1] change NUM_REALREGS to NUM_REGS
- From: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at cygnus dot com>
- To: Andrew Volkov <Andrew dot Volkov at transas dot com>
- Cc: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at cygnus dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, kazu at hxi dot com
- Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:10:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC/patch 5.1] change NUM_REALREGS to NUM_REGS
- References: <2E74F312D6980D459F3A05492BA40F8D61DB38@clue.transas.com>
Andrew Volkov writes:
> The attached patch replace NUM_REALREGS macro to NUM_REGS,
> and NUM_REGS to NUM_REGS + NUM_PSEUDO_REGS.
> I need this for H8300 maltiarching.
> Any suggestions/comments ?
> Andrey Volkov
You should also eliminate the definitions of the NUM_REALREGS macro.
One definition of that macro is in config/h8300/tm-h8300.h (defined to
10). Hmm, h8300-tdep.c defines NUM_REGS to 11, instead. Oh, and look(!)
config/tm-h8300.h defines NUM_REGS to 13.
You also compile remote-e7000.c when the target triplet is one of
sh-*-hms, sh-*-coff*, sh-*-elf*, sh-*-linux*. The definition of
NUM_REALREGS then comes from config/sh/tm-sh.h (in this case is 59).
Pretty messy. Maybe Kazu has some more insights on the h8300
definitions of NUM_REGS.