This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] allow darwin as cross compile host
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: matthew green <mrg at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 10:16:07 +0930
- Subject: Re: [patch] allow darwin as cross compile host
- References: <email@example.com>
Check the apple source dropping
for what apple selected as the ``host name''.
I also consider it a bug that you even need to to be tweeking
configure.host to build a cross debugger. What happens if you just add
a wild card and set gdb_host to unknown (I'm guessing)?