This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Doco for "generate-core-file" -- where?
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: msnyder at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 10:49:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: Doco for "generate-core-file" -- where?
- References: <3C35120A.A9A22B0F@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 18:23:06 -0800
> From: Michael Snyder <email@example.com>
> Hmmm, what section of the manual would you think the
> command should go in?
We could put it into "Killing the child process", perhaps after
changing the section's name a bit. Or we could make it a separate
section in the "Running" chapter.