This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[PATCH] Fix warning in p-valrint.c
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 14:22:23 -0500
- Subject: [PATCH] Fix warning in p-valrint.c
Pointed out by Andrew, thanks.
Something is interesting here. p-valprint.c is a copy/sed descendent of
cp-valprint.c; the functions in question are very much C++ specific and can
never be called. Deleting them would be more useful, but I don't have time
to make sure I do it properly right now.
And Pierre Muller's email address in MAINTAINERS is almost certainly wrong,
as it is @sourceware.redhat.com, which never existed.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer
2002-01-04 Daniel Jacobowitz <email@example.com>
* p-valprint.c: Include "cp-abi.h" for baseclass_offset
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gdb/p-valprint.c,v
retrieving revision 1.7
diff -u -p -r1.7 p-valprint.c
--- p-valprint.c 2001/12/12 02:11:51 1.7
+++ p-valprint.c 2002/01/04 19:15:56
@@ -36,6 +36,7 @@