This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Make i386nbsd-nat.c compile again
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: thorpej at wasabisystems dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 17:33:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] Make i386nbsd-nat.c compile again
- References: <20020104141058.D9599@dr-evil.shagadelic.org>
> 2002-01-04 Jason Thorpe <email@example.com>
> * i386nbsd-nat.c: Update copyright years.
> Include i386-tdep.h.
Once you're in the maintainers file, fixing comple problems like this is
considered pretty obvious fix.
So, ... Can you please first add your self to the maintainers file as a
separate obvious fix.