This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] "Help" command and completion
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: msnyder at cygnus dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 10:50:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA] "Help" command and completion
- References: <200201050247.g052lHU16418@reddwarf.cygnus.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:47:17 -0800
> From: Michael Snyder <email@example.com>
> Hmmm... currently the help command uses the default completer,
> which completes on symbols. That's definitely not right.
> Ideally, we want to complete on commands or something, but
> substituting the noop complete would definitely be better than
> completing on symbols.
How is no completion better than completion on symbols?