This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Remove some gcc xfails in derivation.exp
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: fnf at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 14:52:06 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Remove some gcc xfails in derivation.exp
This patch is approved, provided that you update the copyright date
on line 1 of derivation.exp.
I checked my test logs and it's XPASS everywhere for me:
gcc 2.95.3, gcc 3.0.2, gcc HEAD, gcc-3_0-branch
stabs+ and dwarf2