This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Remove some obsolete gcc xfails from overload.exp
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 16:25:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Remove some obsolete gcc xfails from overload.exp
- References: <200201072108.g07L8ps30440@fred.ninemoons.com>
On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 02:08:51PM -0700, Fred Fish wrote:
> Some of the gcc xfails in overload.exp seem to be obsolete. The
> xfailed tests currently pass with the development gdb using the latest
> development gcc, and also with the released gdb-18.104.22.168 using the
> released gcc-3.0.3.
[I can't approve this, but...] these look right to me. I'm going to
try to fix the remainder of the XFAILS in this file; we shouldn't be
botching any of them. I fixed most of these tests several weeks ago;
thanks for updating the testsuite.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer