This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Resubmit: get shared libs after attach (linux)
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: Michael Snyder <msnyder at cygnus dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, kettenis at science dot uva dot nl, kevinb at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 16:05:59 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Resubmit: get shared libs after attach (linux)
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <200201082030.g08KUsM04253@reddwarf.cygnus.com> <20020108163202.A1084@nevyn.them.org>
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 12:30:54PM -0800, Michael Snyder wrote:
> > Taking everybody's feedback into account:
> > 1) I now only use the child_pid_to_exec_file method in linux-proc.c.
> > I preserved the file linux-proc.c because this method still depends
> > on /proc, and because I will plan to put the linux-gcore.c code
> > in there too.
> > 2) I moved the define to config/nm-linux.h
> > 3) So now I must add linux-proc.o to all versions of linux.mh
> So I gather that this works and correctly finds shlibs, without walking
> the mappings?
> I like it.
OK, well, since Kevin likes it too (phone convo, our email's down),
I'm gonna check it in.
Consider it committed.