This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Patch for building gdb on arm-netbsd
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 12:21:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: Patch for building gdb on arm-netbsd
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.91.1020109161340.3681A@is>
> On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
>> The following patch is needed to enable building of gdb on arm-netbsd.
>> The definition of IN_SIGTRAMP tests NAME for being NULL and if not calls
>> STREQ to compare the strings.
> Nitpicking: Elena will probably be very happy if you toss STREQ and use
> strcmp instead.
I'm puzzled as to why it would be Elena? Anyway, Richard, when
generating new code just keep an eye on
http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/ari/ for things to not copy.
BTW, people tend to just use NULL.
either way, yes it is obvious,