This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: linux-core support broke i386 compilation
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 12:44:24 -0800
- Subject: Re: linux-core support broke i386 compilation
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <20020109152110.A1564@nevyn.them.org>
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> You reference a type 'gdb_fpxregset_t'. It doesn't appear to be defined
> I'm also not sure that that's the right #ifdef for the check; PowerPC was
> sounding like it would have an fpxregset (well, an xregset, really - no FP
> involved) but without PTRACE_GETFPXREGS. fill_fpxregset also appears to
> lack a prototype.
Nuts! Forgot a file. Comes from having too many outstanding patches in
my source directory.
Fix checked in, PATCH posting coming.