This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: linux-core support broke i386 compilation
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 14:27:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: linux-core support broke i386 compilation
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <20020109152110.A1564@nevyn.them.org> <20020109154534.A2906@nevyn.them.org>
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 03:21:10PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > involved) but without PTRACE_GETFPXREGS. fill_fpxregset also appears to
> > lack a prototype.
> ... not to mention, is static.
I didn't do so great a job with this checkin, did I? ;-(
OK, I'll have that fixed momentarily.