This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: PATCH to c-typeprint.c
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:34:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH to c-typeprint.c
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 11:15:36PM +0000, Jason Merrill wrote:
> The test for 'ptype class Foo' in classes.exp was printing 'int operator
> int();', which is wrong. Fixed thusly. Is this OK to check in?
> 2002-01-09 Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * c-typeprint.c (is_type_conversion_operator): Fix thinko.
[not absolutely sure I can approve this yet but]
Yes, thank you. Once you add yourself to MAINTAINERS feel free to
check it in as obvious.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer