This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: PATCH to testsuite/gdb.c++/namespace.exp
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, jason at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:31:47 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH to testsuite/gdb.c++/namespace.exp
- References: <200201101650.KAA15264@duracef.shout.net>
Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> gdb built from the 5.1 branch prints '\000'. It looks like one of those
> endless cosmetic changes where the testsuite did not keep up with some
> change in gdb.
> I'm happy with the patch, except that you need to add "2002" to the list
> of copyright years in line 1 of gdb.c++/namespace.exp. Thanks.
Would it not be better, then, if the test accepted both
\0 and \000?