This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] ARM: Eliminate EXTRA_FRAME_INFO & FRAME_FIND_SAVED_REGS
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 10:46:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: Eliminate EXTRA_FRAME_INFO & FRAME_FIND_SAVED_REGS
- References: <200201121150.LAA07085@cam-mail2.cambridge.arm.com>
On Jan 12, 11:50am, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> This patch eliminates the deprecated macros EXTRA_FRAME_INFO &
> FRAME_FIND_SAVED_REGS from the arm target support files and replaces them
> with the new methods for doing this.
I submitted a patch to do this last month. Unfortunately, the ARM
maintainers have not had a chance to review it yet.