This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] fix test script ERRORs in 5.1 branch
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:53:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix test script ERRORs in 5.1 branch
- References: <200201140347.VAA16912@duracef.shout.net>
On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 09:47:27PM -0600, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> I'd like to request approval to port this test script patch
> from mainline to the 5.1 branch:
> This looks like an obvious fix to me, but I want to be conservative about
> changing the branch. Note that the only changes are in test suite files.
> My motivation: I run test suites on both mainline and 5.1 branch and
> I write explanations of every ERROR and WARNING. It will make my life
> easier to remove ERRORs from the 5.1 branch, because then I won't have
> to keep seeing them and keep checking that they are the same error as
> the last test suite run.
My impression is that Andrew's leaning more towards a 5.2 release than
a 5.1.1 release, so I don't know if it would be worth the effort...
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer