This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] fix test script ERRORs in 5.1 branch
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: ac131313 at cygnus dot com, drow at mvista dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:17:10 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix test script ERRORs in 5.1 branch
> Michael, pulling the test cases over doesn't worry me. Er, almost. The
> trunk contains some recently OBSOLETE code so you'd need care there.
I plan to keep testing and reporting on gdb_5_1-2001-07-29-branch
for a little while longer, just in case another release might come
The real work is proportional to:
delta # of changes in test results
absolute # of ERRORs and WARNINGs
(working on my weekend report right now)