This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] remove unwanted output in breakpoint_re_set_one
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: Pierre Muller <muller at cerbere dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:42:05 +0200 (IST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] remove unwanted output in breakpoint_re_set_one
On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Pierre Muller wrote:
> 2002-01-14 Pierre Muller <email@example.com>
> * breakpoint.c (breakpoint_re_set_one): Remove call to mention
> for watchpoints to avoid unnecessary output
> when dynamic libraries are loaded.
This, of course, begs the question: why was the call to `mention' in
breakpoint_re_set_one in the first place? Is this function called only
when a dynamic library was loaded? If not, we might be shooting
ourselves in the foot. Even if it is only called when a dynamic library
was loaded, the question why the message was put there still remains.