This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] New command "info proc" for Linux
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:07:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA] New command "info proc" for Linux
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.91.1020116080549.2698F-100000@is>
Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jan 2002, Michael Snyder wrote:
> > Committed.
> Michael, please don't forget the documentation. Thanks.
Not straightforward. Couple of issues:
1) The old implementation of the "info proc" command was
poorly documented -- many of the documented sub-commands
were never implemented. And the command was only available
on "/proc" systems (real ones, not Linux).
2) The stuff I've just added will ONLY work on Linux,
not on other ("real") /proc systems.