This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: I'd like to import config
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 15:21:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: I'd like to import config
- References: <20020116124539.B14002@lucon.org> <3C460011.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020116144728.A16110@lucon.org> <3C46050C.email@example.com>
On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 05:56:12PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> >> sure to update all of the below and do it as a straight import.
> >> src/MAINTAINERS
> >> config.guess; config.sub; dejagnu/config.guess;
> >> readline/support/config.sub; readline/support/config.guess
> >> config: http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/config
> >> Patches to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> >> Changes need to be done in tandem with the official CONFIG
> >> sources or submitted to the master file maintainer and brought
> >> in via a merge.
> > Is "binutils" == "src"? Should I touch those files outside of
> > "binutils" even if I only work on binutils?
> Off hand, the other group of people you'd immediatly impact are the gdb
> developers. Hmm, can you please add a:
> Please notify the following of any committed patches.
> to that section of src/MAINTAINERS. And than just notify .... when
> you've done the deed.
2002-01-16 H.J. Lu (email@example.com)
* config.guess: Import from master sources, rev 1.225.
* config.sub: Import from master sources, rev 1.238.
* MAINTAINERS: Updated notes on config.guess and config.sub.