This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: new diff: gdb.texinfo
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Brian Youmans <3diff at gnu dot org>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:38:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: new diff: gdb.texinfo
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> I think I found the list of years in that state. It is important that each
> year be listed individually, but we don't otherwise care about the form factor.
> Adding spaces after the commas would be fine with me.
> I stuck in the @* because the line wasn't breaking and it was causing an
> Overfull /hbox.
Indeed, but it will probably be in the wrong place for a different
Putting spaces in between each date would allow TeX to select its own
line-breaking points. Since you've no objection, I suggest we do that.