This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: new diff: gdb.texinfo
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Cc: Brian Youmans <3diff at gnu dot org>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:31:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: new diff: gdb.texinfo
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.91.1020117093701.13091E-100000@is>
> There's no reason to hate @multitable, IMHO, it's just that the GDB
> manual abuses it: it tries to squeeze too much information into a
> table, and the table items have too many @code markup in them, so TeX
> cannot break the lines in a useful way. Unfortunately, I don't know
> enough about the related subject matter (the remote protocol) to
> rewrite that table.
Things to do one day. The entire chapter needs to be re-structured (again).
>> 4. I put in a FIXME at one spot I noticed where I think a word is
> Thanks, I will fix it.
> Andrew, I don't know whether I should bother checking in these changes
> on the branch anymore, what with your intent to release v5.2 from the
> trunk. Please advise.
The still need to go onto the 5.1 branch because these are fixing (C)
problems and I'm going to have to spin another 5.1.something with those
fixes included (sigh).